Break out of your silo! Get inspired!
Forget everything you think you know about networking and join JPro Atlanta on Thursday, March 3, at Roam Perimeter for our official launch event. Meet your Atlanta colleagues and learn fresh new techniques to express yourself and share your purpose.
At JPro Atlanta’s Strategic Storytelling: Connecting with Presence and Purpose, you will:
- Learn to focus on, connect to, and individualize a “Big Idea” of who you are and what you do.
- Experience the Alliance Theater’s J. Noble, who will lead the group in a theatre-based communication approach that opens you up and helps you engage.
- Share authentic, results-oriented stories that spark meaningful connections.
- Break old scripts and begin a bold new journey to build our Jewish professional community.
We have added these precautions as part of our event:
- KN95 or N95 masks will be required and available at the door if needed
- Vaccinations are required from all participants.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted
- The room has the capacity to hold 70 people, socially distanced. Our cutoff is 50 so there will be plenty of space for people to spread out.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Michelle Day at 240-644-8967
Registration will be limited due to COVID