ISRAEL YOUR WAY
Empty Nesters Mission to Israel
June 17-24, 2018 | Israel
- Visit Independence Hall
- Explore beautiful archetechture on Rothschild Boulevard
- Visit “State of Mind” Israel Innovation Center
- Dine at the Tishbi Winery restaurant
- Tour Machane Yehuda market
- Kabbalat Shabbat at the Western Wall
Attend the info session on April 8 from 5-6:30 pm and receive $500 off the trip price.
40 Under 40 Mission to Israel
September 2-8, 2018 | Israel
- Rappel down the ancient walls of the Old City
- Tour the Knesset, Israel’s House of Parliament
- Visit an IDF base and meet with soldiers
- Experience the Tel Aviv night life
- Surfing activity on the Mediterranean Sea
GA Goes to the GA in Israel
October 17-24, 2018 | Israel
Jewish Federation of North America’s next General Assembly (GA) is taking place in Tel Aviv — Israel’s hub for culture and innovation. Join Federation peers from around the country to see, firsthand, our system’s work in Israel. Meet the people whose lives we impact every day. Participate in exclusive briefings with top newsmakers, dignitaries and Israeli officials to gain insight into the complex challenges and opportunities facing Israel in today’s Middle East. And, of course, attend Federation’s annual GA, October 22-24, 2018.
Registration coming soon
Medical Mission to Israel
This mission has ended.
February 11-17, 2018 | Israel | $3,200
Federation is proud to present the first ever Medical Mission to Israel! Join fellow doctors as we take a tour of Israel’s top medical facilities, learn about the innovative bio-med industry, visit historical sites and meet first hand with Israeli peers and create long-term friendships and business connections. This one of a kind experience will be a week-long journey and is open to non-medical field individuals that wish to learn more about medicine in Israel.
- Visit SACH (Save a Child’s Heart)
- Learn how Israeli hospitals are treating Syrians and Palestinians
- Explore Israel’s Bio-Med companies
- Meet fellow doctors
- Create meaningful personal and professional relationships
For more information: Roey Shoshan | email@example.com | 404-870-1869
Women’s Philanthropy Mission to Cuba
April 18-22, 2018 | Cuba
All-inclusive estimated cost of $4,200 for single occupancy, $3,600 for double. Price includes: airfare, accommodations, meals, tours, tips. This is a group fare and no individual airline tickets may be purchased.
This mission is for women who make an individual gift of $1,800+ or household gifts of $3,600+ to the 2018 Campaign, or Step-up Pomegranates.
Mission Co-Chairs: Teri Edelstein & Helene Popowski
For more information: Dakota Penza | firstname.lastname@example.org | 678.222.3702