October 11, 2018

Engaging Community Allies

Atlanta’s Pride Parade celebrated its 48th year on October 14, 2018 and this year Rabbi Joshua Lesser, spiritual leader of Congregation Bet Haverim (CBH) was one of the parade Grand Marshals.
December 20, 2018

Volunteering with a Jewish Lens

Repair the World Gears Up for 2019 Atlanta Fellows From packaging kale seeds, to hammering temporary shelters, to creative writing […]
May 31, 2016

My Interfaith Journey

Ever since we started talking about spending our lives together, we considered being an interfaith household. I was born and raised Methodist, baptized, confirmed, and attended church on holidays and a few Sundays each month. I was involved in a high school youth group but lost touch when I went to college. […]
October 19, 2016

“I wish I could bottle the magic!”

When Rick and I learned we were moving to Atlanta from New York, we drew a circle with a 10-mile […]
December 8, 2016

MACoM: Atlanta’s new mikvah for everyone

Sitting at the top of our staircase, straining to pick up nuggets of conversations from my mother and her friends […]
May 10, 2017

InterfaithFamily Atlanta

By Ethan Rosenberg In the beginning, it was all about Texas. Antoinette was the only other Texan in my business […]

SUBSCRIBE

Get the latest news and involvement opportunities delivered straight to your inbox.

STAY IN THE LOOP