Atlanta Hebrew Connection is growing! This exciting online program for Hebrew language learning is the product of a partnership between the Jewish Education Collaborative (JEC) and ShalomLearning, a nationally renowned Jewish education organization. What began as a pilot program involving learners from three local synagogues has grown to include six congregations for the upcoming school year. In addition, Atlanta Hebrew Connection will now be open to individual students who are not affiliated with a synagogue or religious school.
Atlanta Hebrew Connection focuses on teaching students to decode Hebrew, learn prayers, and understand their meaning. It offers small classes, flexible scheduling, and excellent instruction right at home. Key components include:
- Synchronous, small group learning sessions (3-5 students in each)
- Excellent curriculum and instruction methods
- Top-quality teachers
- Social connections among students from different parts of the community
- Choosing a class time that works best for your family
- NOT having to battle Atlanta traffic in the middle of the week!
“My son didn’t know Hebrew at all and now when we go to Shabbat services, he shows me all the words he can read. It’s awesome!”
“I love that I don’t have to rush through rush hour traffic. Yay virtual! My son LOVES learning Hebrew, and their teacher is wonderful.”
For more information about Atlanta Hebrew Connection, please contact Rabbi Elana Perry: firstname.lastname@example.org.