Jewish Abilities Alliance Programs:
- Virtual Learning & Engagement Support Let JAA help you get items to help with attention, focus, and regulation in our current virtual learning world. Learn More » and Apply »
- Community trainings in sensitivity and inclusion awareness. In 2021, JAA had 21 training sessions and 744 professionals, volunteers, students, and lay leaders trained in sensitivity & awareness and inclusion strategy.
- Microgrants awarded to facilitate community inclusion projects. In 2021, $19,340 was awarded to Jewish schools, camps, synagogues, and other agencies for inclusion projects through JAA microgrants. Learn More »
- Trainings for Jewish professionals in our day schools, preschools, Sunday schools, and camps
- Partnerships with PJ Library, Creating Connected Communities, MJCCA, and others to make events user-friendly for people of all abilities
- Legislative advocacy for people with disabilities
- Annual celebration of the people, self-advocates, parents, partners, and professionals who champion inclusion in all settings.
Helpful Links & Resources:
Learn more about JAA’s inclusive programs, developmental resources, and events in metro Atlanta. We partner with schools, synagogues and other Jewish organizations to advocate for inclusion and disabilities awareness.