Mazal Tov to Our Day School Graduates!
Important life transitions life lie ahead for the graduates of our Jewish day schools. We celebrate theour academic accomplishments and wish them all ou hatzlacha rabbah (great success) as they move forward to new challenges. Click to see what our graduates will be doing next year.
Atlanta Jewish Academy Upper School will graduate a class of 15 seniors, including one National Merit Scholar Finalist and Bronfman Fellow. 93% are going to yeshiva/seminary or the IDF for a gap year.
Chaya Mushka Children’s House will graduate a class of 6 eighth graders, all going on to Jewish high school.
The Davis Academy will graduate a class of 62 eighth graders. Seventeen of them are going to The Weber School, the rest will matriculate at Atlanta area public and private high schools.
The Epstein School will graduate 44 eighth graders. Nine of them will be attending The Weber School, the rest will matriculate in Atlanta public and private high schools.
Torah Day School of Atlanta will graduate a class of 33 eighth graders. 100% are continuing on to Jewish high schools.
Temima, the Richard & Jean Katz High School for Girls, will graduate a class of 20 young women. 100% of them are studying in Israel after high school, and 100% are going on to college.
The Weber School will graduate a class of 68 seniors, out of which 98% will be attending 34 different colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. The other 2% will be taking a gap year.
Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael will graduate 10 young men, all of whom are going on to college, yeshiva or a gap year.
Get the latest news and involvement opportunities delivered straight to your inbox.