Women’s Philanthropy is headed to Morocco November 7 – 15, 2023!
Join Women’s Philanthropy for an immersive and remarkable journey to discover Morocco through a Jewish lens. Explore its enchanting imperial cities filled with extraordinary marketplaces, traverse magnificently historic Jewish and Muslim sites.
- Try your hand at authentic cooking and art workshops
- Visit Marrakech’s famous markets filled with snake charmers, spice peddlers, specialty crafts, and street musicians
- Explore Ourika Valley and learn about important Jewish contributions to Morocco
- Meet inspiring women shaping the future of this magical country
- Experience the best of Morocco’s breath-taking, landscapes, culture, and warm hospitality
- And much more……..
Space is limited.
For additional information, please contact Robin Sysler, Missions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-699-1582.